Success Stories | HIE Use CasesLearning from others usage of QHN's Health Information Exchange (HIE) can help you understand the value of the electronic exchange and access to health information to improve the quality and efficiency of care.
Success stories and HIE, HIT Use casesHospitals, providers, post-acute care facilities, home care agencies and other health service providers are using QHN's Health Information Exchange (HIE) in creative and innovative ways to improve the quality and efficiency of care and the way patient care is coordinated.
View the links below to discover more about health organizations that are using QHN’s products and services to improve communication among care providers, reduce hospital readmissions, improve patient care and support Meaningful Use.
HIE Improves Provider Satisfaction, Saves Time and Money
- Interoperability Key to EHR User Satisfaction
- Practice Practice Transformation: What's in it for You?
- HIE "Magic" - How Access to Clinical Information Improves Provider Efficiency, Saves Time and Money in the Specialty Practice Setting
- Single Sign On (SSO) Transforms HIE Usage
- Single Sign On (SSO) Supports Increased Access to Patient Information in HIE
- Tim Burns: How HIT has Changed the Practice of Medicine in the Last 25 years - Reflections of a Large Specialty Practice CEO
Creative HIE Use Improving Patient Care and Care Coordination
- HIE Supports Improved Care for Western Colorado Veterans
- Changing Access to Hospice Care Through HIE Usage
- Proactive Use of HIE To Improve Patient Care in the Primary Care Setting
- Alerts the Cornerstone of Care Coordination
- HIE Bridges Communication Gap Across the Continuum of Care - HIE Supports Community Care Management
- First Responders Usage of HIE for Quality Improvement
- HIE Helps Connect Kids to Healthy Lives - HIE use in the School Based Clinic Setting
- Connecting the Extended Health Community to Support New Payment Models
Image Exchange Through QHN's HIE
- HIE Usage Reduces Repeat Imaging Costs
- Aspen Valley Hospital First to Go-Live With Image Exchange in Western Colorado
- Image Exchange Expands, Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center Images Now Available in QHN
- Grand River Health Becomes Third Hospital to Initiate Image Exchange, St. Mary's, Montrose Memorial and Valley View Hospitals are in the Immediate Implementation Queue
Acquisition of Ambulatory Data, Behavioral Health Information Integration and HIE-to-HIE Data Exchange Adds Value to QHN
- Behavioral Health Data Exchange in Colorado
- HIE-to-HIE Data Exchange, How the Patient Centered Data Home (PCDH) is Changing Access to Patient Information Across State Lines
- HIE and Behavioral Health Information Integration
- QHN, Mind Springs Health Partner for Successful Behavioral Health Integration
- Increased Acquisition of Ambulatory Data into QHN
- Ambulatory Encounter Data Expands to Include 10 Additional Clinics/Practices